Drug Therapy Assessment
Prepared for patients and caregivers that require a health risk assessment based on all the clinical information available at the current time. Some of our clients inquire about the risk of a disease that runs in the family or malabsorption consequences due to a chronic disease or surgery. We evaluate the information provided and the latest scientific evidence to generate a health risk forecast and mitigation plan. As compared to the Gold and Platinum Consult Packages, the Health Risk Assessment does not include the evaluation of vitamin and mineral requirements. An up to 1000 words consulting report will be shared with the patient and/or caregiver within 3-5 business days after complete documentation and payment have been received. While a video counseling session is not available for this package, two 10 min Q&A sessions are included for up to three months following the initial consult request.
Please scroll down to upload the contact information and all clinical documentation for review. The individual file size is limited to 2 Mb, but multiple files may be submitted. We will be in touch if additional information is needed.
50% OFF regular package cost for first-time clients – use code WELCOME! during checkout. BOGO special: for a limited time, all returning customers are eligible to receive a free consultation package of equal or lesser value for themselves or someone else. A one-time use 100% OFF code will be issued to the client with the consulting report.
- Evaluate treatment effectiveness based on medical notes, signs and symptoms, lab results, and other clinical findings
- Evaluate unintended therapy duplications
- Assess the appropriateness of treatment selection per current guidelines
- Identify proactive solutions to mitigate the occurrence of health issues
- Evaluate all drug-drug and drug-disease interactions
- Provide a complete interpretation of the clinical lab results in relationship to the existing health conditions
- Assess disease-specific monitoring metrics to establish disease control
Recommend follow-up clinical labs to monitor existing health conditions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.