Silver Consult Package
Prepared for patients and caregivers that require a focused evaluation of a chronic condition treatment or monitoring. Our professional assessment will evaluate all the available patient information, up-to-date scientific evidence, and ongoing clinical guidelines. As compared to the Gold and Platinum Consult Packages, the Silver Consult Package doe not include the evaluation of vitamin and mineral requirements. An up to 2000 words consulting report will be shared with the patient and/or caregiver within 3-5 business days after complete documentation and payment have been received. The findings and recommendations will be discussed in a one-hour video counseling session. Q&A sessions are available for a small additional fee.
Please scroll down to upload the contact information and all clinical documentation for review. The individual file size is limited to 2 Mb, but multiple files may be submitted. We will be in touch if additional information is needed.
50% OFF regular package cost for first-time clients – use code WELCOME! during checkout. BOGO special: for a limited time, all returning customers are eligible to receive a free consultation package of equal or lesser value for themselves or someone else. A one-time use 100% OFF code will be issued to the client with the consulting report.
- Evaluate treatment effectiveness based on medical notes, signs and symptoms, lab results, and other clinical findings
- Evaluate unintended therapy duplications
- Assess the appropriateness of treatment selection per current guidelines
- Evaluate the risk of undiagnosed health problems
- Identify proactive solutions to mitigate the occurrence of health issues
- Evaluate all drug-drug and drug-disease interactions
- Provide a complete interpretation of the clinical lab results in relationship to the existing health conditions
- Assess disease-specific monitoring metrics to establish disease control
- Recommend follow-up clinical labs to monitor existing health conditions
- Generate a comprehensive medication administration plan to meet lifestyle needs and avoid drug interactions and absorption concerns
- Recommend treatment modifications that reflect any organ function changes
- One-hour counseling session
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.