Vitamins & Minerals Consult Package
Prepared for generally healthy patients concerned about vitamin malnourishment and interested in mitigating disease risk by monitoring closely their vitamin and mineral intake. When feeling well takes more than simply eating well, you need a vitamins and minerals consult package. In some cases, our genes, the weather, or the location on the globe require us to intake very carefully gauged amounts of vitamins and/or minerals. At times, taking a chronic life-saving treatment depletes the body of much-needed molecules or atoms and that may, in turn, lead to very serious health consequences. Our professional assessment will evaluate all the available patient information, up-to-date scientific evidence, and ongoing clinical guidelines. An up to 1000 words consulting report will be shared with the patient and/or caregiver within 3-5 business days after complete documentation and payment have been received. The findings and recommendations will be discussed in a one-hour video counseling session. Q&A sessions are available for a small additional fee.
Please scroll down to upload the contact information and all clinical documentation for review. The individual file size is limited to 2 Mb, but multiple files may be submitted. We will be in touch if additional information is needed.
50% OFF regular package cost for first-time clients – use code WELCOME! during checkout. BOGO special: for a limited time, all returning customers are eligible to receive a free consultation package of equal or lesser value for themselves or someone else. A one-time use 100% OFF code will be issued to the client with the consulting report.
- Evaluate signs and symptoms, lab results, and clinical notes
- Evaluate vitamin and mineral needs based on age, comorbidity, and treatments
- Assess the current diet needs and the vitamins and minerals requirements
- Identify proactive solutions to mitigate health issues caused by a lack of vitamins or minerals
- Evaluate all drug-drug interactions
- Provide a complete interpretation of the clinical lab results in relationship to vitamins or minerals
- Recommend follow-up clinical labs to monitor vitamin and mineral intake
- Generate a comprehensive medication administration plan to meet lifestyle needs and avoid drug interactions and absorption concerns
- Recommend treatment modifications that reflect any organ function changes
- One-hour counseling session
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.